Terms & Conditions
• You will need to have freshly cleansed skin on our arrival so we can get right into the makeup application.
• You can apply a moisturiser if you have a preferred moisturiser that you use.
• Feel free to bring a picture of a makeup style that you like if you have a certain look that you are after. If you are not sure of what you want, then we can discuss a look that will work for you before we start.
• All hair must be washed the night before and dry for when we arrive.
• If you have long or thick hair, please let us know so we can allow extra timing for this.
• You will need to have a chair, a cleared table or bench space.
• Please allow up to 1 hour for makeup/hair appointments or 1:30 to 1:45 hours for makeup and hair appointments, including set up and pack down.
• Bookings are not confirmed unless received in writing.
• We do not reserve or hold dates/appointments without payment.
• If you would like to make changes to the number of people receiving services on the same event you have to make a new booking for them.
• If you need to change your appointment you must give at least 48 hours notice to reschedule as long as we have the date available. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting the paid deposit.
• Any no shows will incur a fee equivalent to 100% of the booked an appointment.